Yes!!.. :D - Todays resistance training was excellent.. My abs are soar like never before, both of my biceps are pumped and I'm feeling great..!
I must admit, that joining up for the 16 weeks is one of the best decisions I've ever made.. I'm feeling a lot happier with myself, I can see those abs behind the last layer of fat, which I'm gonna have shreded ASAP, and my chest and shoulders look so nice, when I excercise.. :D
I'm looking forward to the summer already! - It's like 2 degress Celcius below 0 here at the moment, but when the thermometer shows approx. 20 degrees, I'll be off to the beach, flashing those abs.. :D
I'm taking no prisoners!!
Monday, 21 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL! Im with you bro! im just waiting for summer to get all the chicks, im already seeing results too, im starting week four, it had been great, and i think im doing fine, i kinda cheated twice, but hey! im human, LOL, well dude, keep it up, sure you will have those ripped abs in no time! keep it clean and keep going!
Post a Comment