Monday, 7 January 2008

Week 1 :: Day 1

Woke up this morning at 6:30 with my Mrs. and started preparing breakfast and lunch. I've been following Arnels example on nutrition, actually I've been eating his "Example 1" meals to day.

Got home from work at 17:00 and started preparing my pre-workout meal.

1 banana
1½ scoop (30g) whey protein in water

Then I started my workout. I completed the first 2 supersets with style, but the third superset was very difficult for me. I only did 1 set of each, but I must admit, that even though I couldn't complete it perfectly, I'm very proud. Doing "The Plank" killed me.

I'm counting on improving during this week, so I'll be able to do the whole workout, if not Wednesday, then Friday.

I'll be heading to the gym tomorrow, so I can "punish" that treadmill.. :D

Time to relax, I'm out!

3 comments:

Brighton Lad said...

Well done buddy. Just about to post my pics and day 1 thoughts...Keep going...Lets win this mental and physical battle together.!!!!

ThorsMitersaw said...

Way to go man! I was unable to complete all of the pull-ups, not even the first 20... :*(

Keep it up man.

Jamie said...

Wait till you get to week 2, with the single leg plank, it's challenging. I'm on week two now. Check my profile for the blog.